Which Tree?
You scored as The Hazel. In Celtic astrology, you're a Hazel. The animal symbol that accompanies this tree is the salmon. The ancient Druids say Hazel people are creative, artistic, expressive, imaginative and perceptive. They often make good teachers. However, Hazels may be prone to being overly analytical, morose or preoccupied in their own thoughts.
What Tree Are You? (Celtic astrology) created with QuizFarm.com |
Comments
"In Celtic astrology, you're an Alder. The animal symbol that accompanies this tree is the fox. The ancient Druids say Alder people are courageous, adventurous, charming, energetic and self-reliant. However, Alders may be prone to impetuousness and too much risk-taking; they may also need to work on their diplomacy skills."
Hazel was my #4.
Okay...I just made that up.
I wish I was the redwood. ;)
Steve~
I think the Alder is a really sacred tree, Violet. Or at least it seems like I read that somewhere.
So does that mean you want to be the biggest, or oldest living thing, Steve?