The problem with making food gifts...
is that while you're laboring over Crunchy Sweet Mixed Nuts, you tend to want to taste test them. A LOT.
Non-Food Ingredients for Christmas baking:
- Rockin' CD (and player, as you can see)
- One? glass egg nog (only 420 calories each!)
- Hardcore self-discipline
- A large-print sign taped in a highly visible place that reads: IF YOU EAT ALL THE GIFTS, YOU'LL HAVE TO SHOP AGAIN.
- If you're feeling classy, a chilled glass of pinot grigio.
- If it's further from payday, maybe a shot or 3 of the pumpkin schnapps left over from Halloween last year.
Hope all y'all's gifting is going merrily!