Wine: Once Upon A Vine

A few weeks back, I had some idea that I'd create a tumblr for tracking wines I'd tried or liked or just drank, but that turned out to require some small amount of effort, so after some consideration (15 minutes), I decided I'd post it here. 

Tonight's Offering: 
Once Upon A Vine, The Big Bad Red Blend 
Price: $12.99
Varietal: Unspecified
Origin: Diageo Wines, Sonoma, California
Flavors (according to the maker): Berry, chocolate
My thoughts: Obtained from the local liquor store when the original objective was bourbon. The label was highly persuasive, but doesn't match the wine. I sense no malice towards grandmas or anyone in this, really. Light, drinkable, easy. Almost too easy.
Would I drink it again? Yes.




------------------------------------------------

"You're everything a big bad wolf could want..." - Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Very Sad News

Unintentionally Arty Photo

Shredding, Slamming Fun