Eyebrow Shaper Loyalty: Does it exist? Is it important?



I get them done all over town. I don't just have one person I rely on. I traverse the entire city every work day, so when I need my eyebrows waxed, I just stop whereever I'm closest.

So today I go to my local place and the lady who works there, after shoving the remainder of some cabbage-based delicacy (I know because I could smell it on her hands) (and the weird thing is, I ate a cabbage-based delicacy for dinner later on) into her mouth, came out from the back. "Just eyebrows," I cheerfully informed her.

She looked me over, made some conversation, asked me if I was off today, and doing errands, and then I found out why her eyes were narrowed a bit as she spoke to me.

"It's been a long time," she said.

"Yes, it has," I said.

Was I cheating on my local eyebrow waxing lady? Because I think she thought I was.

If nothing else, it explains why her cleanup tweezing is so damn painful.

----------------------

"Sorry, Ms. Jackson." -- Outkast

Comments

BrideOfPorkins said…
...She never forgets an eyebrow.
V said…
BoP: Indeed she doesn't. No quarter.

Dr.KN: True enough!
Julie said…
I didn't realize there was some kind of loyalty about the waxing - we all dread it! And thats another reason we put it off!! p.s. very funny about the cabbage comment..

Popular posts from this blog

Very Sad News

Unintentionally Arty Photo

Shredding, Slamming Fun