In the Beginning


When creation'd barely got its legs
Applesauce with nuts and eggs.

Comments

Azathoth100 said…
Heh. Slither on little snake, slither on.
Violet said…
You know, I've never been "afraid" of snakes, but I can't say that I'm a big fan of them, either.
Anonymous said…
I don't understand the poem. I'm slow on the uptake.
Steven said…
I like applesauce. ;)

Steve~
V said…
I had the chance to hold a python this summer, Aza, and it was actually very nifty. The other teachers were scared, but I thought it rocked so I got extra time. This is a green one and I like the swirls and curls of its body.

I don't like vipers so much, but boas and pythons are ok as long as they aren't trying to eat me, Violet.

I don't think you're slow, LBB but essentially it's this: Forbidden fruit = apples Creation snafu = applesauce. Who did it? Man (nuts) and Woman (eggs). Least that's how I thought of it.

I do too, Steve!
Amandarama said…
Snakes give me The Fear (tm).

Popular posts from this blog

Very Sad News

Unintentionally Arty Photo

State Review: Arizona