Sometimes Serene


Don't get me wrong.

Mostly I exist in a fog where exhaustion, anxiety, cynicism or paranoia spin a wheel to see who's watch it is, b
ut sometimes...

I drift into this cozy, mellow headspace where I am really present, living in the moment, and just revel in the beauty of life as it is right then, some kinda hippie-ass universal warmth lighting and radiating through my being.

It's happened a couple of times on sunny days driving home with the windows open, but it also happened today while eating Hamburger Helper cheeseburger macaroni -- a reverence and appreciation for what is, a genuine humility.

No Xanax, no wine, no cannabis.

Just the Symphony of it all or somethin'.

----------------------------
"Just let your love flow." - The Bellamy Brothers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Very Sad News

State Review: Arizona

Unintentionally Arty Photo