Perseidian Beauty

If you haven't yet, catch the Perseids, an annual meteor shower happening for the next couple of weeks and visible from almost anywhere in the U.S. Round about 20 minutes ago, I saw the biggest falling star I've EVER seen just sitting out back waiting for the pup to poo.... clear, distinct, lengthy for a meteor streak, gorgeous. The stuff from which wishes are made.

Thus, in an indirect way, a very earthbound experience led me to one of the more memorable stargazing experiences I have yet had. What a mingling of opposites.

So I charge you: go forth, see comet tail, and make wishes! :)

Comments

Meadow said…
Aww... That's beautiful. Wish I had seen it.
Bourgeois Dave said…
Quite the dichotomy there, stars falling from the skies...and your pug's, ahem, meteorites.

Popular posts from this blog

Very Sad News

State Review: Arizona

Unintentionally Arty Photo