Bagged 'N' Tagged

Today I've been, amongst other things, trying to tag as many past posts as possible with keywords, like poetry, contradiction, pig races, sock monkey.... stuff like that.

At the end of this lengthy and laborious process, I shall make a bar graph depicting the frequency upon which I expound on variant topics, evidencing the intervals at which they sashay and mosey through my neurons.

Or not.

Really I just wanted a reason to post the following song snippet, a 17-word microcosm of a perfect love experience. See below.

-----------------------------------

"It'll be you and me,
Up in the trees,
And the forests will give us the answers..."
- M. Casey and Lovehammers

Comments

Dave Morris said…
Nice words. Tagging is something I started doing, but I don't have the energy to go back and tag all my past posts, I have like 800 of them now. That would take about 12 years for me... ;)
V said…
I don't know why, Dave, but I have this odd enjoyment of reducing my thoughts to just a few keywords. :) Sometimes I enjoy tedium.
Violet said…
So, any timeline for the bar graph? I'm curious...
V said…
Well, it is a good idea, but I didn't set any deadline. Although I only have about 200 posts (as compared with Dave's 800!!), I'm only about 1/3 done with tagging them. It would be interesting, though!! I am finding that many of the keywords have only one instance, so right now it's looking like "Miscellaneous" might be the most oft-posted-upon topic...
Amandarama said…
I went through and tagged most of my posts when I switched over to Blogger Beta. Now Technorati only seems to recognize the Blogger tags and not the coded html tags I used to throw on to index with their site specifically. I love technology!
V said…
Uh oh. I hope that doesn't happen here bcs I just listed this thing on Technorati... :O Thanks for the warning, Amanda.
Violet said…
for whatever reason, i can't post a comment on your newest post, but "grace kelly" is the newest song on my myspace profile: http://myspace.crash789.com
V said…
That rocks, Violet!

Oddly, when I went to your myspace page to check it out, there was some weirdness with my computer and I couldn't hear it. Weird! I have faith that the song still exists, though!
Unknown said…
Bagged and tagged is better than debagged and radished.
V said…
Probably so, Wiggy.
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Very Sad News

Unintentionally Arty Photo

On the Edge