Saturday, March 25, 2006

Know A Good Editor?


I do!
Alright, it's me (and some of my friends).
Seriously, though if you have ANYTHING you need edited or written (menus, articles, resumes, love letters, novels, backs of cereal boxes), send it my way, and I'll take care of it for you, for a nominal (or greater than nominal) fee.
Despite the merciless poetic license and abuse taken by and with the English language in this screed, I do have a piece of paper on my wall that says I CAN do it for pay. Be grammatically correct, I mean.
So here it is.
Seek us at a time of deep need.
Our wordsmithing shall lead you out of the fortress of linguistic doom and into the sun.

8 comments:

Azathoth said...

Thats awsome Ari, Congrats. If I ever get back into writing seriously I'll give you a heads up.

Ari said...

Do, Aza! :)

Mary Lewys said...

And how much would you charge to edit a yet-published, short story by an author with questionable grammatic skills?

Lance Manion said...

Good luck with the writing thing! The best part is, people practically expect you to become an alcoholic, which really cuts down on the recrimination.

Ari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ari said...

Mary,

Go to our website, www.wordtechs.com, and look at our submission guidelines. There you will find out how to get an estimate: you need to send in a sample and such. Our rates are very competitive, and your estimate will be provided within 48 hours.

I'd love to give you a quote here, but that is handled by the upper echelons of the finance department.

THANKS for the interest! I hope we can help!

Ari said...

Good point, Manion. ;)

Just call me Ari Hemingway.

Amandarama said...

Congrats! Remember that the best part of editing someone else's work is the look on his face when the returned manuscript is so redlined it appears to have been bled on.

Good luck with the writing thing! The best part is, people practically expect you to become an alcoholic, which really cuts down on the recrimination.

That's because we are alcoholics and by "we", I mean me.

Add to Technorati Favorites